Executive Aviation is looking for full-time and part-time Ground Handlers to work at one of 7 bases across Ontario Canada. Executive Aviation is looking for hands-on people, who have flexible availability and who love working with airplanes.
They offer a great training program! This role would report directly to the Station Manager.
This position is an entry-level position, starting at $1400 with opportunities to see increases and promotions.
Responsibilities Airport Ground Handling Jobs:
- Ensure airline procedures are followed in line with the rules and regulations of Transport Canada
- Drive and operate ground service equipment
- Marshall/wing-walk aircraft to gate
- Sort, load and offload guest baggage in accordance with load plan
- Deliver guest baggage to claim area and unload onto the conveyor system
- Service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas for debris and remove/dispose of when finding
- Grooms aircraft – clean whole cabin, galleys, lavatories, restock lavatory with supplies
- Participate in winter operations, de-icing, driving the de-ice truck, spraying, heater cart, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Airport Ground Handling Jobs:
- Personal flexibility to work shift work which includes early mornings, days, late evenings,
- weekends and/or holidays
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, crouch, kneel and push and pull for extended periods of time
- A physical ability to consistently lift up to 70 lbs/32kgs
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather
- An ability to meet all conditions of employment:
1. Restricted Area pass issued by Transport Canada
2. A criminal background check
3. Hold a valid driver’s license
All interested applicants can apply to Melissa McIntyre, HR Coordinator, at