8 Easy Ways to Get Fair Skin Naturally:
Everyone wants their skin is fair. Light skin surely enhances one’s beauty, but often to acquire it people use store-bought creams and lotions which make their skin look unpleasant and can even cause diseases.
It’s a lot easier to get a fairer complexion just by using simple items but make sure you don’t rush for it. Instead, be patient and consistent.
1. Avoid intense sunlight and drink around 8 glasses of water daily. Increase the use of fruits and vegetables and start exercising. Wash your skin and neck thoroughly before going to sleep every night.
2. Add a few drops of lemon juice in a spoonful of yogurt and use it as a cream at night.
3. Mash a ripe papaya and mix it with yogurt and lemon juice. Apply it on the face for 20-30 minutes.
4. Mash two to three strawberries add a little bit of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes and rinse.
Read More: 3 Instant Natural Tips For Face Whitening
5. Apply mashed bananas on your skin for 20 minutes and then wash it.
6. Boil oats and mush them. Add a spoon of lemon juice to make a paste. Put it on the skin and wash it when it dries up.
7. Coconut water is also very useful if you want to get fair skin. Apply it on for 15 minutes. It helps to get rid of any dark spots.
8. Boil a spoonful of cumin seeds. When the water cools down, wash your face with it.