Honor Magic 2 was launched in October 2018. Recently, the Huawei’s Subsidiary Honor has announced a new version of the smartphone called Honor Magic 2 3D. The new version of the smartphone features a 3D Camera sensor and the graphene cooling technology.
The new version of the smartphone specs similar to the older version except a few. The Magic 2 3D comes with 8GB RAM and 512GB internal storage. The first version of the smartphone came with two 2MP front-facing sensors.
Honor has launched this new version that features a more useful 3D structured light camera. This 3D Camera has replaced one of the 2MP sensors. It supports advanced facial recognition and better sensing regardless of the lighting conditions.
In addition to all this, the smartphone comes with a graphene-based heat pipe. This cooling system will allow better performance under continuous load. The latest version of the smartphone is powered by the Kirin 980 SoC. The chipset will supposedly maintain its peak performance longer than the vanilla Magic 2.
Honor Magic 2 3D also comes with 40W capabilities (10V/4A) called Magic Charge. Huawei’s subsidiary Honor claims that it can charge 50% of the 3400 mAh power cell in 15 minutes and reach 85% in 30 minutes. The Honor Magic 2 3D Price is $865. It is already on sale in China.
However, there are no words about its global availability. However, it is possible that the smartphone may reside in its home market.
Honor Magic 2 3D Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core 2.6 GHz
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 980 (7nm)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Magic UI 2.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE;
- Slider design
- 3D Face recognition
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 91.5% screen to body ratio
- 6.4-inch OLED FHD+ (2340 x 1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal: 512 GB
- Card slot: no
- 16 MP RGB, f/1.8, AF, OIS
- 24 MP f/1.8 monochrome
- 16 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide angle
- Secondary: 16MP+2MP and 3D structured light camera
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot, NFC
- Battery: 3,400 mAh battery, 40W fast charging
- Price: $865 (Almost Rs. 120,000)
The upcoming smartphones Xiaomi Mi 10T, and 10T Pro’s specifications are almost confirmed,…